EATP works for you! As a member, you are entitled to member communications, weekly news updates on the regional and global tourism, monthly newsletter, legislative advocacy at the regional and continental level for your federation/chamber/association’s behalf, community service, and being part of a strong group of tourism professionals. Businesses who become Affiliate Members also receive the following member benefits:
- Advocate to government and other stakeholders
- Intermediate and reduce obstacles to intra and inter-regional tourism
- Advocate for consistency and harmonization of strategies among the EAC member states
- Negotiate with different bodies to ensure a friendly business climate for the region
- Facilitation in regional tourism marketing and business creation
- Service Directory Listing: Organization logo, phone number and email included on the EATP Resource Page. Listing is available by alpha and a downloadable list by country.
- Marketing Opportunities: EATP Signature Events, Webinars, hosted Familiarization trips, Program Book Ads, Monthly Newsletter Ads.
- Share information and networking opportunities
- Support through capacity building
- Capacity Building Courses: Stay up to date with the latest strategies, techniques
and tools to grow your organization by taking various training.
- Facilitate continuous skills development in the tourism sector
- Online Communications: East Africa Tourism Destination Portal
(www.visiteastafrica.org) will be loaded with searchable information on events andother Association news and the many services provided by EATP. EATP also maintains a presence on social media sites including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- EATP e-News: A weekly news and monthly e-newsletter is sent to keep members up-to-date with happenings in the tourism market and with EATP activities and notices.
- Online EATP Directory: Affiliate members can search online and Find an EATP” search engine.
- Awards and Industry Recognition: Build organization awareness based on your
outstanding achievements in the industry at the annual EATP Awards event.
- Market Statistics: Share the latest monthly and Annual tourism market statistics analysis.
EATP offers an environment in which you can develop enduring relationships that can positively impact your organization’s growth.
- Facilitate access to finance and risk management services
- Support members to mobilize resources
- Support through Capacity building
Benefits of Partnerships:
- Increase Exposure through Affiliate Directory
- Company Memberships and Logo with a Link on EATP Partners Page
- Annual Meeting & Expo Booth Discounts
- Publication Advertisements – EATP Social Media Pages and Newsletter